- FREE SHIPPING on ANY PURCHASE OVER $100!
Discover the research behind Oxiplex supplement
It’s ironic that the oxygen we need to survive is also the catalyst for the production of free radicals. When an oxygen molecule (O2) becomes electrically charged or “radicalized” it tries to steal electrons from other molecules, causing damage to the cell’s DNA. Over time, such damage may become irreversible and lead to disease. The job of antioxidants is to “mop up” free radicals, meaning that they neutralize their electrical charge and prevent thefrom taking electrons from other molecules.
Antioxidants can also slow some of the physical signs of aging by minimizing wrinkles and preserving skin’s natural “glow”. Some studies also suggest that antioxidant supplements help protect skin from sun damage.
Antioxidants are also needed for the to function properly. The free radical level in immune cells needs to be maintained at a certain level, which is done by antioxidants. All the health benefits of antioxidants can be felt when there is a proper balance maintained between antioxidants and free radicals in the body cells. If there is an imbalance, it could lead to a weak immune system.
One more important antioxidant benefit is reduction in cataract risk. Cataracts may be caused by protein oxidation in the eye. Several studies prove that beta-carotene and vitamins C and E can help in the prevention of lens clouding.
Some of the Health Benefits of Antioxidant Supplements
• Neutralizing Cell Damaging Free Radicals – As a cell dies, it releases damaged molecules known as free radicals. Free radicals, while no longer useful to cells, steal nutrients from healthy cells, effectively starving them to death. One of the health benefits of antioxidants is realized as they neutralize the free radicals, preventing them from damaging healthy cells.*
• Aid In Preventing Macular Degeneration – Macular degeneration is a chronic eye condition caused by damage to the cells that control how we see things. Antioxidants help to keep these cells healthy and prevent them from becoming damaged due to deficiencies and premature aging.*
• Protect Cells From Premature Aging – As a person approaches the age of 30, the production of free radicals increases. Free radicals cause premature aging of cells. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals, preventing them from causing cellular damage.*
• Reinforce Immune System – Antioxidants have been shown to reinforce the effectiveness of the immune system and to stimulate it to act upon foreign bodies more quickly.*
Order Oxiplex Advanced Antioxidant supplements today.