- FREE SHIPPING on ANY PURCHASE OVER $100!
"The amount of antioxidants in your body is directly proportional to how long you will live."
- Dr. Richard Cutler, former Director of the National Institute of Aging, Washington
Looking for a quality, naturalsupplement? Antioxidants are the nutritional equivalent of man's best friend - they are loyal protectors and nurturers of our cells, repelling disease, and promoting good health.
Antioxidants can come from healthy eating or in the form of supplements, and they include a family of naturally formed components like free radicals, harmful oxygen molecules thought to damage cells that result in cancer, atherosclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, and rheumatoid arthritis, and they may be the underlying reason why we age. Free radicals are formednaturally in the body, but their production is increased by factors such as smoking, alcohol, air pollution, infection, stress, excessive sunlight, and toxins like radiation and asbestos.A, beta-carotene, lycopene, vitamin E, and more. They are believed to protect cells from
Guaranteed to be one of the most complete formulas on the market for helping to enhance the body's response toattack and stresses on our , Oxiplex Advanced Antioxidant Formula contains a very extensive array of antioxidants and other nutrients. Included are Red Raspberry and Pomegranate Extracts high in Ellagic Acid, Pine Bark, Grape Seed and Green Extracts high in Polyphenols, Graviola, Lycopene, Curcumin, Beta Glucan and much, much more.
The nutrients in Oxiplex natural antioxidant supplements have been shown in clinical studies to fight Free Radical Damage and Promote Immune and Heart Health.*
For even better results, combine Oxiplex Advanced Antioxidant Formula with Total Daily Advantage
Discover the research behind Oxiplex supplement
It’s ironic that the oxygen we need to survive is also the catalyst for the production of free radicals. When an oxygen molecule (O2) becomes electrically charged or “radicalized” it tries to steal electrons from other molecules, causing damage to the cell’s DNA. Over time, such damage may become irreversible and lead to disease. The job of antioxidants is to “mop up” free radicals, meaning that they neutralize their electrical charge and prevent thefrom taking electrons from other molecules.
Antioxidants can also slow some of the physical signs of aging by minimizing wrinkles and preserving skin’s natural “glow”. Some studies also suggest that antioxidant supplements help protect skin from sun damage.
Antioxidants are also needed for the to function properly. The free radical level in immune cells needs to be maintained at a certain level, which is done by antioxidants. All the health benefits of antioxidants can be felt when there is a proper balance maintained between antioxidants and free radicals in the body cells. If there is an imbalance, it could lead to a weak immune system.
One more important antioxidant benefit is reduction in cataract risk. Cataracts may be caused by protein oxidation in the eye. Several studies prove that beta-carotene and vitamins C and E can help in the prevention of lens clouding.
Some of the Health Benefits of Antioxidant Supplements
• Neutralizing Cell Damaging Free Radicals – As a cell dies, it releases damaged molecules known as free radicals. Free radicals, while no longer useful to cells, steal nutrients from healthy cells, effectively starving them to death. One of the health benefits of antioxidants is realized as they neutralize the free radicals, preventing them from damaging healthy cells.*
• Aid In Preventing Macular Degeneration – Macular degeneration is a chronic eye condition caused by damage to the cells that control how we see things. Antioxidants help to keep these cells healthy and prevent them from becoming damaged due to deficiencies and premature aging.*
• Protect Cells From Premature Aging – As a person approaches the age of 30, the production of free radicals increases. Free radicals cause premature aging of cells. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals, preventing them from causing cellular damage.*
• Reinforce Immune System – Antioxidants have been shown to reinforce the effectiveness of the immune system and to stimulate it to act upon foreign bodies more quickly.*
Order Oxiplex Advanced Antioxidant supplements today.