Flexazyme™ with Exclzyme®
- Product Overview
- Submit Product Review
Flexazyme™ with Exclzyme® is a groundbreaking supplement scientifically formulated to support joint health by balancing the enzymes involved in inflammatory pathways!
Exclzyme® in Flexazyme™ is a potent plant of non-animal proteases, Peptizyme SP® EN, Bromelain and Papain. Peptizyme SP® EN is an enterically coated serrapeptidase to help protect it from the acidity of the stomach. This exclusive proprietary blend also includes amylase, lipase and the soothing and supporting benefits of amla (Gooseberry) and rutin.
The enzymes in Flexazyme™ with Exclzyme® were shown in experimental and clinical research to support the body’s healthy inflammatory and healing processes by restoring healthy fibrin metabolism in blood, promoting blood circulation and balancing enzymes involved in the inflammatory processes.
ApresFlex® also featured in Flexazyme™ with Exclzyme® further supports joint and cartilage health by regulating the production of 5-Lipoxygenase and stimulating the production of chondrocytes.
Through targeted nutrition – Flexazyme™ with Exclzyme® supports healthy joint function!
About Biocentric Health:
At Biocentric Health we create cutting edge alternative health products. We’ve built our company on the foundation of identifying new ingredients to safely treat the health concerns of our customers.
ALL our products are completely safe and manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices as dictated by Congress and the Food & Drug Administration.
We value the over 375,000 customers (and growing daily) who’ve put their trust in our company to deliver best on the market nutritional supplements! That’s why every single product we offer comes with a 90-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee! We are committed to doing everything in our power to count you as a satisfied customer.
In every single Biocentric Health product – we guarantee…
The manufacturing companies contracted by Biocentric Health, Inc. undergo extensive third-party evaluation of every facet of their production process and are certified as cGMP-compliant facilities.
Only well-researched, high quality and purity ingredients are being used in the formulations.
Purity, potency, and dosage accuracy is verified by the extensive testing during each stage of the manufacturing process from receipt of raw ingredients to the final product.
Precision blending is implemented during the manufacturing.
The finished product undergoes an extensive testing before it released for packaging.
The purity and potency of the products are verified by the third-party lab testing.
100% money back satisfaction guarantee (less shipping) for a full 90 days.
Easy to swallow capsules.
Servings Per Container
Take one capsule daily.
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Exclzyme® EN Blend|
Proteases, Peptizyme SP® EN (enteric-coated Serrapeptase), Papain, Bromelain, Amylase, Lipase, Rutin, Amla Fruit
|ApresFlex® Boswellia extract|
(Boswellia serrata) (gum),
(20% 3-0-Acetyl-11-Keto- β-boswellic acid)
|†Daily Value (DV) not established|
Other ingredients: Hypromellose (DRcapsTM), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, rice bran extract, sunflower oil.
Flexazyme™ with Exclzyme® is a new science-based breakthrough designed to help support your joints.
The ingredients in this exclusive formula have been extensively studied for their beneficial impact on the skeletomuscular system.
Only Flexazyme™ with Exclzyme® features these unique nutrients needed to support healthy inflammatory responses and optimize joint health:
- Peptizyme® – An enterically coated serrapeptidase- a very special peptidase enzyme derived by advanced fermentation of the select bacteria, Serratia marcescens. This unique enzyme has been shown to help restore healthy fibrin metabolism in the blood as well as balance enzymes involved in the inflammatory processes. [1-3]
- Proteases – Digest and deactivate proteins that block healing by breaking them down into smaller units. [4-5]
- Bromelain – A collective name of proteolytic enzymes derived from the pineapple plant. Pineapple has been used as a folk medicine by the natives of the tropics for centuries as a digestive aid, to improve texture of the skin, and to promote healing. A review of 10 studies found that bromelain administration had significantly positive effects in subjects with compromised knee mobility. Studies also indicate that Bromelain is beneficial in reducing muscle soreness- such as that induced by physical exertion- in otherwise healthy subjects. [6-8]
- Papain – A proteolytic enzyme derived from papaya (Carica papaya) plant. Papain breaks down peptides into small amino acids. Studies have shown that papain supplementation can help modulate inflammatory processes and promote comfort. [9-10]
- Amylase – An enzyme that breaks down carbohydrates, starches, and sugars. 
- Lipase – An enzyme that breaks down fats into essential fatty acids. 
- Amla – A natural gooseberry extract that provides synergistic support for enzyme activity and enhances the health of cartilage. [13-14]
- Rutin – A flavonoid glycoside that, among other things, helps repair damaged tissues. [15-16]
- Apresflex® – A patented extract of Boswellia serrata that was shown to help boost cartilage repair and collagen production. [17-19]
Every ingredient in Flexazyme™ with Exclzyme® was selected based on its ability to support joint health.